What You Get
What our Course Participants say
Drawing on nearly 40 years of experience of connecting employers and new entrants to the Australian Job Market, The Essential Foundation has developed an online program which offers wonderful benefits for:
- School Leavers who aspire to enter the workforce
- Transition to Work (TtW) Participants
- Parents Next (PN) Participants
- NDIS Participants including, School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES), Finding and Keeping a Job (FAKAJ), and CORE programs
- Disability Employment Supports (DES) Participants
- Providers by offering the Perfect Solution to delivering highly effective Employment Supports (Learn more).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The course does not have a deadline. The course has been designed to allow any participant to complete it at their own pace. This self guided learning is a new interactive way to learn and achieve work based outcomes.
The course is completely online. To access the course a participant would simply need a device with internet access, like a PC , Laptop, iPad, Tablet or even your Smartphone!
The course is available through participating Schools, TtW, PN, NDIS/SLES, and DES Providers. If your Provider currently does not offer BaW, please ask them to contact us to gain access to the program.